February Stamp Club
Inspired by Ronda W. and I CASED it. CASE means COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING!
Cardstock: So Saffron CS, Whisper White CS, Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper, Watercolor Cardstock, Silver Foil Paper
Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness (Sale-A-Bration)
Other: Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack, Basic Black Archival Ink, ¼ Whisper White Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Stampin Up Dimensionals
- Cut the So Saffron 81⁄2 X5 1⁄2. Fold in half.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock 4 x 5 1⁄4. Cut a piece of Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper at 2 x 5” and attach to the bottom of the Whisper White.
- Stamp the greeting on the DSP in Basic Gray. Tie Whisper White Ribbon around and tie. Attach to the Card base.
- Stamp the Chick on Whisper White in Basic Black Archival ink. Using a blender pen color the chick in with So Saffron ink. Color the beak and feet with Pumpkin Pie Marker. Punch out with a 2 1⁄2 inch Circle punch. Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a heart out in paper with the Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack and attach.