February Stamp Club
Inspired by Ronda W & CASED (Copy And Share Everything)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla,, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Flowering Fields (Sale-A-Bration), Sunburst Sayings
Other: Old Olive Ink, Blackberry Bliss Ink, Lost Lagoon Ink, Wink of Stella, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 ¼ Circle Punch, 1 ¾ Scallop Circle, Very Vanilla Ribbon, Stampin Up Dimensionals
- Cut Very Vanilla 5 1⁄2 x 8 1⁄2 and fold in half.
- Cut another Very Vanilla 5 1⁄4 x 4. Stamp the images in Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, and Lost Lagoon Ink. Use Wink of Stella to make your flowers pop!
- Cut a piece of the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper 1 X 5 1⁄4 and attach to the bottom of the card. Wrap the Very Vanilla Ribbon around and tie in a knot off to the left side.
- Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch out a 1 3⁄4 inch Scallop Circle in Blackberry Bliss. Punch 1 3/8 inch Circle in Old Olive and layer to the scallop circle. Stamp on Very Vanilla Scrap the Greeting, from the Honeycomb Happiness, in Blackberry ink and punch out with the 1 1⁄4 inch Circle punch. Layer onto the Scallop Circle. Attach the Scallop Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.