A shoebox swap is a swap in which each attendee will create a card and then prepare enough cardstock for each member of the group to make one of their creations! Each project should take about 5-10 minutes to create.
It’s up to participants to prepare all materials for their creation:
- Precut and pre-score cardstock and all necessary elements of the card so we only have to complete a small step and assemble the card
- All components of your card should fit inside a shoebox (or similar sized box)
- Providing Envelopes is optional, but appreciated.
Participants will work on one project at a time as a group. Giving each card owner the ability to explain the necessary steps.
- Please plan your project to be something that can be completed in 5-7 minutes.
- Please use Stampin’ Up Stamps, Ink, Paper, etc.
- Please have all card stock, ribbons, ink pads, stamps, stamp blocks etc. scored/precut, and provide everything needed to stamp and assemble your project (except tape runner and scissors)
- IF your project requires special adhesive, i.e., glue dots, two-way glue, please provide this in your box
Be Sure To Bring to the Swap:
- Your favorite adhesive
I thought it would be fun if each month we had different themes. Examples of card themes birthday, thank you, etc. Once we know how many will participate I can let you know how many people to prepare for.
If you are interested and would like to participate, please let me know by February 14.
Date of Shoe Box Swap: Saturday, February 25 @ 10:00.
WHERE: She Stamps A Lot Studios
Theme any of the following:
Wedding, Baby, Anniversary, Sympathy