I recreated this card for my July Club with a few changes
Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams 142924
Ink: Perfect Plum 126963, Smokey Slate 131179, Archival Black 140931
Paper: Perfect Plum101889, Smokey Slate 131202, Basic Black 121045, Shimmery White 101910
Misc: Rhinestones Basic Jewels 144220, Aqua Painter 103954, Wink of Stella 141897
- Cut cardstock: Perfect Plum 5 ½ x 8 ½ , Smokey Slate 3 ¾ x 5, Basic Black 3 ½ x 4 ¾ and Shimmery White 3 ¼ x 4 ½ .
- Fold Perfect Plum card base and adhere Smokey Slate to card base, and adhere Basic Black to the Smokey Slate.
- Squish up Perfect Plum ink into the lid for a well to use with your aqua painter and swish across your Shimmery White cardstock. Allow it to dry before stamping on it.
- Randomly stamp the dots in Smokey Slates on the corners of the Shimmery White card front. Ink Dragonfly in Basic Black ink and stamp onto the center of your card base.
- Apply Rhinestones onto the card and dazzle your dragonfly with Wink of Stella. Adhere to your card base! Woo Hoo!