I wish my photo of this card were better. I believe this card is from January 2014 and was a fun card for my Stamp Club back in Texas. This is tape technique; you can use painter’s tape, masking tape or washi tape for this technique.
- Tear off strips of tape.
- Ink up your strip of tape with ink. I lay them on the pad and gently rub on the inkpad.
- Place strip of tape on your cardstock.
- You can repeat with the same ink or different ink colors. It is easy to just leave the strips on the card stock until you have them all lined up.
- You can place a scrap of paper of the strips and gently rub them; this is to transfer the ink to the cardstock.
- Gently start peeling your tape strips off and let dry.
- You now have a background for your project.
- Complete your project!!!