Not only are stitches a classic trend, they illustrate the quality, precision, and extra care taken when creating a piece. Giving a stitched gift shows just how much you value that relationship. Now you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets.
Here is a fun example card:
Christmas Tree Card
• Hang Your Stocking Stamp Set (item 142114)
• Hardwood Stamp (item 133035)
• Old Olive (item 126953) and Soft Sky (item 131181) Classic Stampin’ Pads • VersaMark Pad (item 102283)
• Pool Party 3/8″ Stitched Stain Ribbon (item 141691): 9″
• Fancy Frost Sequins (item 142519)
• Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (item 109129)
• Heat Tool (item 129053) and Stampin’Dimensionals (item 104430)
Use the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits to diecut the large square shape out of Whisper White Cardstock.
Stamp the hardwood background on the card base in VersaMark ink.
Stamp the trees on the Whisper White oval in Old Olive ink.
(Stamp one tree, and then another without re-inking your stamp; repeat four times.)
Stamp snowflakes in Soft Sky ink