Stamp: Paisley & Posies 142196
Paper: Whisper White 100730 , Night of Navy 100867, Mint Macaron 133837
Ink: Rich Razzlebberry 126950, Night of Navy 126970, Mint Macaron 138326, Versa Mark 102283
Other: Mint Macaroon Ribbon from the Trio of Ribbon 142021,
Clear Emboss Powder 109130, Embossing Gun 129053, sponges 141337
Mint Macaron cut 5 ½ x 11, Night of Navy cut 4 x 5 ¼ , Whisper White cut 3 ¾ x 5, Mint Macaron 5 x 2 ½ , Night of Navy 5 x 2 ¼ ,Whisper White 5 x 2, Ribbon to wrap around small center piece.
- Adhere large Navy to the Mint Macaron card base. Stamp your greeting on the bottom corner of your large White card base, using Mint Macaron and adhere to the Night of Navy.
- Randomly stamp paisley images using versa mark to your small piece of white card stock. Using clear embossing powder emboss those images.
- Use sponges and randomly sponge over those images using Mint, Navy and Razzleberry ink, I suggest you start with the lightest and work your way to the darker.
- Using a paper towel wipe of excess ink from your embossed images.
- Adhere all three smaller pieces together and wrap a ribbon around them and tie a knot. Adhere to the front of your cardstock above your words.
SEPTEMBER STAMP CLUB