NEW & Improved Ink Pad Case Coming!
You’ll notice that every color of ink pad is on the Retired List and that’s because we’re getting a brand new style of ink pad! Woohoo!
- Easier & less confusing to open!
- Tighter lid, so it won’t pop off!
- Streamlined cases are stackable for compact storage & transport!
- Stickers for the inside of the pad, so you can easily identify colors while stamping!
- Defoaming agent added into the ink formula for better ink transfer!
I am thankful for a friend who shared an image of the new cases with me.
You May Be Wondering:
- You can use the current Classic refill inks and new Classic refill inks interchangeably, even though the formula has been updated.
- Basic Black & Basic Gray Archival inks will no longer be available. Basic Gray will now be available in the Classic ink formula. You can use either Memento Tuxedo Black or StazOn Jet Black for your Basic Black ink.
- The new ink pads are slightly smaller, so while they will fit in the Color Caddy, they may slide out easily. A new Color Caddy is in the works.