Stamps: Flower Shop, Rose Wonder
Ink: Basic Gray, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Flirty Flamingo
Embellishments: White Organza Ribbon, White Embellished Accents, Stampin Dimensionals
Tools: Pansy Punch, Petite Petal Punch
This card was inspired by a card from Ronda W’s leadership group!
- Cut Flirty Flamingo to 5 ½ x 8 ½ and fold in half. Cut Whisper White 3 ¾ x 5, and use Basic Gray Ink and stamp a greeting from the Rose Wonder set.
- Stamp the top half or more using Flirty Flamingo.
- You may choose to Stamp a couple of times to get a variation of color.
- Cut Basic Gray 4 x 5 ¼ and layer the Whisper White on top, then wrap the strip of Organza Ribbon and tie in a knot.
- Stamp the same flower with Flirty Flamingo and Punch out with the Pansy Punch. Layer on a Petite Petals flower with Flirty Flamingo card stock. Embellish with a White Accent and layer over the ribbon with Stampin Dimensionals.
Nancy is our Hostess this month and if you would like to add your order to her show please use hostess code: FXMYQQV7