Sept. Stamp Club inspired by Patty Bennet
Stamps: Jar of Love Bundle 142342
Paper: Fruit Stand DSP 141660, Serene Scenery DSP 141642, Whisper White CS
Ink: Real Red 126949, Daffodil Delight 126944, Stazon Pad 101406
Other: Delicate White Doilies 141701, Mint Macaron 3/8 141656, Dimensionals 104430, Duet Banner Punch 141483, Bright Enamel Shapes 141680
Whisper White cut 5 ½ x 11, Fruit Stand DSP cut 4 x 5 ¼ (I picked a light pinkish polka dot looking one), Fence looking paper from Serence Scenery DSP cut 2 x 5 1/4 , DSP Pear cut 2 x 3, Peach DSP cut 2 x 4, Strawberry DSP 2 x 3, cut 2 white scraps 2 x 4, cut 3 window sheets (1-2 x 4, 2- 2 x 3), and cut one of the doilies in half. Ribbon to wrap around card!
- Fold White CS in half, attach dotted paper to base of cs. Wrap ribbon around the fence cs and tie a bow or knot and adhere it to your base.
- Cut out the three jars in varying sizes. Stamp lids on your scrap of white using the Real Red. Stamp a bow in Daffodil Delight on scrap. Use the dies and cut those out with your BIG SHOT!
- Using Stazon and stamp the same three jars on your three window sheets. You can stamp the raffia looking ribbon on one if you like. Using the same jar dies cut out the window sheet jars.
- Adhere your window sheets and lids to your fruit jars dsp cut outs. Adhere your doilie using glue, not adhesive. Pop up your jars onto the card front.
- Stamp a greeting and punch it out using the Duet Banner Punch. Adhere a couple of enamel shapes to your greeting. Pop it up and adhere it to your card.