Here is a second take on Watercolor Wash card I created early and recreated for my July Card Club.
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle 145301
Ink: Melon Mambo 126948, Peekaboo Peach 141398
Paper: Peekaboo Peach 141417, Melon Mambo 115320, Water Color 122959, Very Vanilla 101650, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 135315
Misc: Aqua Painter 103954, Watercolor Pencils 141709
- Cut cardstock: Peekaboo Peach 4 ¼ x 11, Melon Mambo 4 x 5 ¼ (2), Watercolor Cardstock 3 ¾ x 5, Very Vanilla 3 ¾ x 5 and a scrap of Melon Mambo and Glimmer Paper.
- Fold Peekaboo Peach in half. Adhere Melon Mambo inside and outstide of the card.
- Stamp Greeting on the Very Vanilla cardstock and a couple of flowers. Adhere it to the inside of your card.
- Use coordinating Watercolor pencils and color across your Watercolor paper. Use your Aqua painter to blend it across your paper. Set it aside and let it dry before you stamp on it.
- Stamp flowers randomly in both Melon Mambo and Peekaboo Peach in the corners of your card.
- Use the die cut to cut out the Birthday greeting in both Melon Mambo and Glimmer paper. Adhere the Melon Mambo one to the card base, and then off set the Glimmer one and adhere it to the base.