I found a card similar to this on Pinterest but she did not say if it was her card or a friends. I like to give credit, but I cased it and made it my own! What do you think?
Stamps: Custom Tee
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Peekaboo Peach, Playful Pallette DSP
Embellishments: Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, T-Shirt Builder Framelits
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold in half. Cut Peekaboo Peach 5 ¼ x 4, cut Very Vanilla 5 x 3 3/4 , 5 ¼ x 4 (for inside of card), scrap of Very Vanilla for T-Shirt & Greeting. Cut DSP 2 x 3 ¾ and a scrap for the circle. Pink Pirouette for the for the scalloped circle.
- Adhere the 5 x 3 ¾ Very Vanilla to the Peekaboo Peach. Adhere your DSP 2 x 3 ¾ to the Very Vanilla and wrap your ribbon around the three pieces. Adhere to the front of your card base.
- Cut out your Circle and Scalloped circle from your Pink Pirouette & DSP.
- Stamp your T-Shirt & Greeting on your scrap of Very Vanilla, use your die cuts to cut them out.
- Adhere DSP Circle to Pink Scallop, adhere T-Shirt to DSP. Use dimensionals and pop up on front of card. Cut greeting out with Project Life die cut and use dimensionals to pop to front of card.
- Adhere Very Vanilla to inside of card.
You can find this Stamp Set in our Occasions Catalog!