I am sorry my blogging has been slow the past few weeks. I have been busy with family things and then I had a wave of migraine headaches. I am better now and need to get in my craft room and get my Stamp MoJo back! In the mean time, I wanted to share a recipe we are trying tonight! My mom loves this recipe.
Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos
- 4 (97% fat free) chicken breasts –
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (I chose Mild) –
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix –
- 2 cups low sodium and fat free chicken broth
Whatever fixings you like with your tacos…lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and taco shells or soft tortillas
- Put chicken, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning and chicken broth in Crock Pot.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with fork and let it soak up the broth.
- Serve in taco shells or tortillas with your favorite toppings/fixings!