May Stamp Club
Stamps: Birthday Blooms
Ink: Versa Mark and Tip Top Taupe
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Gold Glitter Paper
Embellishments & other supplies: Stamp Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Small Butterfly Punch
- Cut the Tip Top Taupe 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold. Cut the Whisper White 4 ¼ x 3 ¾ ,Tip Top Taupe 4 x 3 ½ and a scrap of Gold Glitter paper.
- Stamp the floral image using Versa Mark on the smaller Tip Top Taupe. Emboss with heat gun and Whisper White Embossing powder.
- Use a Aqua Painter filled with Bleach use it to color the floral image. BE VERY CAREFUL using the bleach. *ONLY USE THIS PEN FOR BLEACH. I buy a cheap one somewhere else and LABEL it bleach. DO NOT USE IT AGAIN FOR ANYTHING BUT BLEACH.
- Let image dry and mount it onto the Whisper White cardstock. Adhere your image to the card base using dimensionals.
- Punch out 3 or more butterflies and adhere to card base with glue dots.
I love this technique! This card could work for a Mom’s day card, birthday card or even a wedding card!