Today I share more from the online creative convention that I participated in. What fun like boxes! I never feel that I am a great 3D project maker, but I did okay with someone else planning for us.
Stamps: Designer Tin Of Cards
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake, In Color 2016-18 Designer Series Stack
Embellishments: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 5/8” Burlap Ribbon, Delicate White Doily, In Color Enamel Shapes, Gold Binder Clips
Tools: Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, 2 Inch Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Simply Scored
- Take an 8 1⁄2 x 11 piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Score along the 11” side at 1⁄2”, 4 1⁄4”, 5 3⁄4”, and 9 1⁄2”. On the 8 1⁄2” side score at 1 1⁄2” and 8”. Cut and fold to assemble into the box.
- Cut two pieces the Designer Series Paper at 3 1⁄4 x 6” and two at 1×6”. Attach to the sides of the box.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum 1 1⁄2 x 4” and make the end a banner with the Triple Banner Punch.
- Stamp the greeting in Sweet Sugarplum and punch out with the 2” Circle Punch.
- Run a scallop circle in Dapper Denim through the Big Shot. Layer onto the stampedcircle. Use a Stampin’ Dimensional and attach to the banner. Layer the banner onto the
Delicate White Doily. Then, attach with the Gold Binder Clip.
- Take three threads of the 5/8” Burlap Ribbon and tie into a bow around the binder clip.
Stamps: Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Whisper White, Dapper Denim, In Color 2016-18 Designer Series Stack, Sliver Glimmer Paper
Embellishments: Mini Glue Dots,Stampin’ Dimensionals, Thick White Bakers Twine, 1/8” Silver Ribbon
Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Popcorn Box Thinlits, BIG SHOT
- Use the Dapper Denim and run it through the Big Shot with the Popcorn Box Thinlits. Assemble.
- Run a Silver Glimmer Paper piece though the Big Shot with the scalloped piece.
- Punch out an Elegant Butterfly in the In Color 2016-18 DSP Stamp.
- Stamp the greeting in Dapper Denim Ink and punch out with the 1” Circle punch.
- Attach the Silver Glimmer Paper Scallop to the box with a Mini Glue dot.
- Layer the circle onto the butterfly with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Then, attach to the box with another Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Wrap the Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine around the box three times and tie in a bow.
Paper: Thick Whisper White, In Color 2016-18 Designer Series Stack, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Embellishments: Mini Glue Dots, Thick White Bakers Twine,
Tools: Bold Butterfly Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlis, Big Shot
- Cut a piece of Thick Whisper White 5 1⁄2 x 8 1⁄2”. On the longer side score at 3 1⁄4”and 5 1⁄4”. On the shorter side score at 1 1⁄2” and 4”. Then cut and fold as shown in the video.
- Cut out a butterfly in the In Color DSP Stack with the Bold Butterfly Framelits. Cut out the word sunshine in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper in the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.
- Attach the butterfly to the front of the box.
- Wrap Thick Whisper White Bakers Twine around the box two times and tie in a bow onthe side.
- Use Mini Glue Dots and attach the sunshine across the butterfly.
Stamps: Jar of Love
Ink: Archival Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White
Embellishments: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Thick White Bakers Twine, Wink of Stella Clear
Tools: Big Shot, Everyday Jar Framelits, Classic Label Punch
Extra: Clear Tiny Treat Box
- Use a Clear Tiny Treat Box on page 176.
- Stamp the jar in Black Ink and cut out with the Everyday Jar Framelit. Stamp the fireflies inBlack Ink also. Then, color in with the Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight. Go over with the
Wink of Stella in Clear on the wings. Attach to the box with Stampin’ DImensionals.
- Stamp the greeting in Real Red Ink. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Attach withMini Glue Dots.
- Wrap the Thick White Bakers Twine around two times and tie in a bow on the top.